TWO BASIC RULES
1. Come Prepared (i.e. bring
supplies, be on time, etc.)
CONSEQUENCES include detention, time after school, and/or removal from class.
OTHER CLASSROOM RULES
|1. A seating chart for the
class may be made at my discretion.
2. Gum and candy will be allowed unless it becomes a distraction or a problem (such as littering). Suckers are not allowed as stated by your Student Handbook.
3. If you are not in the room before the bell rings, you are tardy. Get a slip from the office.
4. You are responsible for your book. Take care of it. Let me know if you'd like a bookcover.
5. Disruptive students may be asked to leave the class for the day. All in-class work (quiz, etc.) completed in his/her absence will be graded as a 0%.